Check out the list of incredible events taking place this February at the Conference and Events Venue:
Edelman Trust Barometer 2019
7th February 2019
The guest speaker is Minister for Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, Paschal Donohoe TD. Managing Director of Edelman, Joe Carmody will present the findings of the 2019 Edelman Trust Barometer as they relate to Ireland. The keynote address will be followed by a panel discussion moderated by Shane Coleman, Political Editor and presenter of Newstalk Breakfast.
7th February 2019
12th February 2019
For the fifth year, MHC Lounge is “popping up” in The Round Room from 6.00pm to 8.30pm. We will be joined by comedian Gerry McBride from the Irish satirical website ‘Waterford Whispers News‘.
A fantastic selection of music, food, craft beers and cocktails will be provided throughout the evening.
Marketing Breakfast at FIRE
Wednesday, 13th February 2019 at 7:30am
Join the Marketing Institute and MCCP to discuss Enterprise Ireland’s communications and marketing approach to preparing Irish exporters for Brexit as well as tips on how to mitigate against Brexit.
16th February 2019
This event will give you the chance to see the actions the Councils are taking or will take to reduce their emissions and make the city more adaptive to the impacts of climate change.
This event is free for the public to attend and you can drop in anytime between 12pm -5pm. You can register here.
So why not join us on the day and see what is on offer:
- The Councils’ work on climate action
- Practical demos in a range of areas – get advice on everything from reducing food waste to electric vehicles to energy saving in the home!
- Calculate your carbon footprint with help from the EPA and Cool Planet Experience
- Bring the family – Kids’ Corners
- Information on how to make a submission to the Dublin City Council Draft Climate Change Actin Plan
- Talk to the newly-established Dublin Climate Action Regional Office (CARO) team
- Free giveaways, and much, much more…
Click here to download the full event programme.
Dublin’s four local authorities have joined together to develop Climate Change Action Plans as a collaborative response to the impact that climate change is having on the Dublin Region and its citizens.
For all information on Dublin City Council’s Draft Plan, please visit www.dublinclimatechange.ie.