Built in 1921 to receive King George IV, the grandeur of our timeless 19th century setting combined with recent restoration and cutting edge technology the Round Room guarantees a lasting impression on your delegates.
With the ever increasing demand in the industry for high end production the venue underwent a transformation of its Audio Visual and Lighting. By placing the very latest state-of-the art equipment at your fingertips as a standard, you have the opportunity to convene with confidence.
Working closely with our in-house lighting team, High Res, we have been able to create a product that puts the venue in a league all of its own. All the equipment in The Round Room has been specifically chosen with an emphasis on high quality and versatility while ensuring individuality of each and every event that we host.
High Res Lighting is a design-led company with a 20-year track record of creativity and excellence in design primarily specialising in the creative and technical delivery of lighting, projection and multi-disciplinary interactive systems.
Some benefits of our new lighting and audio visual investment includes:
- All fixtures are remotely controlled from a lighting console on the balcony – changes can be made at the click of a button.
- Single crew operation allows your budget to be almost entirely allocated to lighting equipment hire over labour.
- Fully automated colour changing table spots can accommodate up to the maximum capacity of 55 tables. These spots can be re-allocated to create beam or wash effects around the room.
- The new lighting system is designed to easily adapt to the multi-purpose use of the venue.
- The system is also designed to maximise rehearsal time in the venue for a client and reduce the amount of technical set up time required.
- There are a number of optional extras available, based on your requirements.
- The majority of the lighting is LED based, reducing the carbon footprint.
For more information on our lighting packages contact a member of our events team: